Saturday, November 27, 2010

We're Growing!!

I have just returned home from my trip to Ethiopia.  I got to spend a day at Kebron and hang out with the kids.  They are beyond amazing!!  


I am also happy to say that there will be four additional children who will soon be joining the others at Kebron.  They range in age from 12 to 17.  I am hoping to have their profile information very soon.  I am also excited to say that I already have one of the children sponsored!  I will be looking for three additional sponsors as well as one other for a child who is already there.  If you are interested in sponsoring one of these great kids, please let me know.  I can tell you firsthand what a difference your sponsor money is making in the lives of these kids.  Your sponsorship IS changing lives!!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you had all of the children sponsored--getting more is great! I'm sure you'll have 3 more sponsors in no time. I keep thinking about you as we are getting ready to head (sort of) down your way to spend Christmas with our families. I'll have to plan a special non-hectic trip to my mom's so we can get together with you! Planning on posting about Kebron on my blog--though I didn't get to go...I have pictures :)

    ReplyDelete